Walking hand in hand for education.
Our commitment includes:
- Financial Aid
- Being friends for life. We will invite you to our regular friendly get togethers
- Helping overcome personal problems so you can continue to focus on your work
Your commitment includes:
- Focus on your education
- Let us help you with any personal problems
- Maintain an active email account at all times, as this forms the primary mode of paperless communications.
- All communications to be addressed to: Hadeel Bokhary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Naveed Afraz (email@example.com)
- Attend get togethers planned once or twice a year where we exchange views regarding the progress of your education programme. We also take this opportunity to get your feed back for improvement of our scholarship programme.
- Maintain an acceptable level of GPA / CGPA. Any un explained deterioration may attract a review of the scholarship award.
Our joint commitment:
- To make education a success and help make our world a friendly, compassionate and loving place to live in.
The following types of financial aid is available depending on the extent of a student’s need.
- Tuition Fees with stipend
- Tuition Fees only
- Stipend only
All financial aid is paid directly to the student into his / her bank account or into the account of the institutions. The following procedure is recommended:
- The student should open an account in any of the recognized banks.
- The complete account number should then be given to the Foundation to enable direct transfer of funds.
- The student submits the Fee invoice and the previous semester GPA / CGPA
- Funds are transferred as per the invoice.
- The student pays the fees and sends the receipt to the foundation.
- Once the fee payment is confirmed, the Foundation can pay the next fee bill.